Everyone goes through heartbreak at some point, and there is no way to avoid it. There are, however, ways to deal with heartbreak and nudge yourself in the right direction. See step 1 to start dealing with heartbreak.
- Don’t think you’ll end up in marriage, with everyone you date.
- Be open to other contenders, don’t go thinking you’ve found the perfect one, then you just throw everyone that made advance to you in a trash bin.
- Science says; FALLING IN LOVE WITH ONE PERSON, COST YOU 2 OR 3 FRIENDS. Don’t fall victim of those who dumps their friends just because they got a new girl/guy then you just pop out of the blue once you’ve been dumped . Make sure you hand around friends , keep them close , you’ll need them all the way through.
- Don’t force things in a relationship, what will be will be.
- Know what you want in a relationship, know your worth.
- If you feel your partner is no longer faithful or has been lying to you lately, he/she had been acting up, normally you know how your love started like that of JACK & ROSE, but later it just stopped, love fades , yeah, LOVE fades. just go with the flow.
- LOVE YOURSELF!!!