Hello, do you have something you want to share with us? Or are you a writer/blogger that wants to be featured on our site? Levitoday is opening up for writers who want to write, contribute and let their voices be heard. Articles can range from topics about Social issues, Relationships, Humor, Fashion, African Culture, Inspirational, Entertainment, Marriage, Street commotion etc.
Here are the following guidelines to writing an article for Levitoday:
1. Articles should be original i.e. Not copied from a different source that is not originally yours. If some information is derived from other sources please state the source in the article.
2. Articles should, as much as possible refrain from insults directed towards a particular gender, ethnic group, race, or religious group. Each article will be reviewed prior to publishing.
3. Articles should be fairly accurate where dates, events, and places are mentioned.
4. Articles should, as much as possible, be grammatically correct and void of glaring grammatical errors. This does not mean vernacular cannot be used. If you write in Pidgin English then, by all means, do so. We are not opposed to that.
5. Articles should have a picture related to the article topic included in the article. This helps out a great deal as our blog system lays out articles with a picture thumb.
Contact us: [email protected] or call 08108428936